Eastern KingBird

Rodbender

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful pics do u mind if i ask what type of camera u use, I have the old cannon t70 with the magnifier zoom fish eye etc took amazing pics but when kodak stopped making film I tried a couple of others but always turned out hazy . Also from Yellowknife the film has to be sent to Montreal for developing if u can believe it, whether we wrote the instructions in english or french on the envelope the so and soes would send me back a film of 24 blanks :wallbash::wallbash: yet u could see the northern lights as clear as could be on the negatives, after that I stopped using the camera, really miss it and want to get back into it

THX

John

Brian Joey feel free to add also

Beautiful pics do u mind if i ask what type of camera u use, I have the old cannon t70 with the magnifier zoom fish eye etc took amazing pics but when kodak stopped making film I tried a couple of others but always turned out hazy . Also from Yellowknife the film has to be sent to Montreal for developing if u can believe it, whether we wrote the instructions in english or french on the envelope the so and soes would send me back a film of 24 blanks :wallbash::wallbash: yet u could see the northern lights as clear as could be on the negatives, after that I stopped using the camera, really miss it and want to get back into it

THX

John

Brian Joey feel free to add also

I have a Nikon D5100 right now looking to upgrade to a Nikon D7100 really soon as for lenses I have a Sigma 150-500mm(wildlife lens) Nikon 18-105 55-300 and a Tamron 90mm F2.8 macro lens

John

I have a Fugi fine pix HS 10

camera002_zpsc285c316.jpg

camera005_zps3117b01f.jpg

camera003_zpsa75e4fb7.jpg

http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/manuals/pdf/index/s/finepix_hs10_manual_01.pdf

Rodbendender says it,s a great camera with many awesome functions. Im still learning about it. (5+ years now) Fishing gets in the way.

Edited by Brian B