Xzone lures sold?

Looks like a deal in the works according to their Facebook page.

Here is an image they uploaded recently....can't wait to see how this pans out :P

11270383_915507965178753_282841756578144

Edited by 206

• 3 weeks later...

Got some inside news from a reliable source Apparently the deal fell through and the buyer got stuck with the close to $2000 in lawyer bills thanks to them. I guess there is a long list of people that have been screwed by xzone. So it's not happening sorry to break it to ya.

Edited by 16sailor

Got some inside news from a reliable source Apparently the deal fell through and the buyer got stuck with the close to $2000 in lawyer bills thanks to them. I guess there is a long list of people that have been screwed by xzone. So it's not happening sorry to break it to ya.

I have a hard time believing Mark would screw anyone around. Thats a pretty bold statment. If Im wrong,I would be very shocked.

Investing only 4-5 hrs in lawyer fees & finding out a deal is not palatable for either side is hardly being "screwed". I would call that a good business decision and a very cheap "lesson learned".

Now spreading rumours & innuendo could end up in you getting screwed and tacking on an extra zero to defend yourself in court. I wonder how your sponsors would react to your questionable actions??????

Edited by pikeslayer