Its Cold out there

Woke up this morning 7 degrees(46 farenheight for our US friends)not far from Montreal just checked the temperature in our pool 16 or 60F US.Looks like my kids will have blue lips when they go swimming in the pool this weekend .No matter how cold the water is they will go swimming :stretcher: .No brain no pain.I hope its warm in Lakair because GCD could become a red neck popsicle.Imagine seeing his nude pics and blue body.What a site that could be :whistling:

Out comes the coat for today

MTP :canadian::dunno:

it's summer, not spring! once Jun e hits, it's summer for me!!

that was one mother of a cold front... we haven't had temps that cool in a long while...can'y remember in fact... frost just north of the city (T.O.)...

call in the army...where's Mel?

Woke up this morning 7 degrees(46 farenheight for our US friends)not far from Montreal just checked the temperature in our pool 16 or 60F US.Looks like my kids will have blue lips when they go swimming in the pool this weekend .No matter how cold the water is they will go swimming :stretcher: .No brain no pain.I hope its warm in Lakair because GCD could become a red neck popsicle.Imagine seeing his nude pics and blue body.What a site that could be :whistling:

Out comes the coat for today

MTP :canadian::dunno:

Dammit man!!! I'm gonna freeze to death up there!!!... AGAIN!!!

I don't care though... this time I'm takin' off my shirt!!!

HEY TOM!!!... LOOKIT THIS!!!