[COOL] Check out the Lily Cam!

adempsey

We were talking about that today,a buds father has one with the watch.30 mins he can get,there is a light on the watch that starts changing color meaning time to head back to hand lol.He says unless you see it,you can't believe it.Included go pro.Awesome deal !!!!!$490 he paid.

We were talking about that today,a buds father has one with the watch.30 mins he can get,there is a light on the watch that starts changing color meaning time to head back to hand lol.He says unless you see it,you can't believe it.Included go pro.Awesome deal !!!!!$490 he paid.

get me a link...if he got a drone and cam for 490 i'll take 2 lol

there are others like this, HEXO and such but the price tags are outrageous....500 seems like a steel if they materialize lol

I think I will too .... $500 seems like a smoking good deal.

Are you at all worried that they won't be delivered in February .... or that you'll never see your money again?

I would say yes to both those questions. Would a credit card not cover you in some way should they disappear?

Check out Dept. of Transport requirements: (Especially Liability Insurance)

http://www.tc.gc.ca/media/documents/ca-standards/Infographic_Permission_to_fly_a_UAV_Web_English.pdf

Drones (Transport Canada)
Transport Canada expects you to follow these basic Do’s and Don’ts.
Do
 Only fly your aircraft during daylight and in good weather (not in clouds or fog).
 Always keep your aircraft in sight, where you can see it with your own eyes – not only through an on-board camera, monitor or smartphone.
 Make sure your aircraft is safe for flight before take-off. Ask yourself, for example, are the batteries fully charged? Is it too cold to fly?
 Know if you need permission to fly and when to apply for a Special Flight Operations Certificate
 Respect the privacy of others – avoid flying over private property or taking photos or videos without permission.
Don’t fly:
 Closer than 9 km (5.6 Miles) from any airport, heliport, or aerodrome.
 Higher than 90 metres (295 Feet) from above the ground.
 Closer than 150 metres (492 Feet) from people, animals, buildings, structures, or vehicles.
 In populated areas or near large groups of people, including sporting events, concerts, festivals, and firework shows.
 Near moving vehicles, avoid highways, bridges, busy streets or anywhere you could endanger or distract drivers.
 Within restricted airspace, including near or over military bases, prisons, and forest fires.
 Anywhere you may interfere with first responders

Regards,

Snowball

Epic frisbee for roloff

YOU KNOW THAT!

or following the snow machine, or following my boat, an aerial shot of my property, a few near miss shots of different lures being cast, let it lose at a BBQ or other gatherings, great toy!

Edited by limeyangler