[DEAL] Plano Boxes model 3750 $3 at Dollarama

adempsey

I picked up one of these Plano boxes from Dollarama for $3. It's labeled as a storage box for the Rainbow Loom. First time I've seen them there, but maybe folks already know. Anyway, they are listed on BPS for $9.

10000283.jpg?is=500,500

Figured, I pass it along.

Edited by FishLogic

Bought a whole stack of them back in the winter... so I could make up tackle trays out of a large box of baits I bought here last year. Want to make up a few dozen trays to give out to kids, but never seem to find the time.

And yes.. same tackle tray you'd pay $14.99 for in CTC.

Man, what a rip off! I thought everything there was supposed to be $1-$2 lol

Not any more. They changed from a true Dollar store to what they are now probably 10 years ago.

Some other Dollarama finds for those interested...

https://www.facebook.com/PUMPKNOWS/posts/1572734989673252

Nice, I am going go get me some hats!! Hopefully my local store has some. That Lunkerhunt slip bobber kit is a really good deal too.

They show a store in Jacksons square and one in the Mountain Plaza Mall on Upper James but no store on Upper Wentworth. Where is the store on Wentworth? Going to Hamilton today.

Its in the plaza across from limeridge mall tucked in the corner beside the Tim Horton's

I got a few last night. Dundas store still had a bunch. What a great deal!

And made by Plano is irritating. Why can't we buy these everywhere for that price? Maybe Dollarama has more power than Cabelas or Bass Pro? Or maybe it just adds to the bottom line. There are few dollar stores in many parts of the US

Edited by floatman55

I checked out two stores and couldn't find any. Which section are they found in? Sewing and crafts?

I did find a few good fishing items though. They had 6lb Stren mono and 15lb Stren fluoro. Also found a number of their "Tornado" spoons, which I haven't seen in a while. They had a number of colours - no green and silver though, which seemed to be the best colour.