Can't figure Rogers out?,I may be wrong ? NF

davey buoy

Anyone having trouble getting the Jays on a TV that is not HD?I have a kitchen TV that is not,and it seems when the playoffs are on in the Barrie area anyway,they show the game on channel 18. I can get it on my two big hd TV's but not on the two smaller regular ones.I have the digital modem/box that allows you to watch shows to channel 65 or so.A couple a little further up as well on the two smaller ones.Seems odd to me ,may have to call,but thought I'd try here first.Thanks for any insight.

Edited by davey buoy

Problem might be the NHL playoffs, if the first game on CBC goes to overtime, sports net will pick up the second game until the one on CBC is over , it should then go back to regular programming as CBC will pick up the second game once the first one ends. Hope that made sense

Thanks,not sure that is what is happening in this instance.Well tonight is good,no hockey games.Last few games,tsn and sports net as well as cbc were all showing hockey,curling ,under 18 etc.I'm thinking that channel 18 is a temporary thing?.Even after a auto scan it went right on by.lol. Not a big deal,can't believed they may of missed this.

Edited by davey buoy