Lets see your rides. NF

DanD

Shopped for one of these for years in the 90s.never lined up with the right car/deal. Just saw an 87 GNX with 10.5 miles go for $96,000 on eBay last week

a neighbour down the road has a GNX #117 I think,has 166 miles on it,he bought it in 1989 for 52,000 us,he has been offered 100,000 for it a couple times over the years and has refused.

a neighbour down the road has a GNX #117 I think,has 166 miles on it,he bought it in 1989 for 52,000 us,he has been offered 100,000 for it a couple times over the years and has refused.

Its insane aint it !! My buddies got 3 GN's and 3 T-TYPES between him and his dad. One of the t-type motors was replaced with a twin turbo.........i CANT count on one hand the number of times he took the boost to the limits and blew it up. Fortunately hes one of those guys that enjoys dismantling an entire motor and putting it back together in a weekend.

Here is a question for you car nuts.

Out of all the newer cars, what would be your pick?

Here is a question for you car nuts.

Out of all the newer cars, what would be your pick?

Boss 302 mustang has my vote...I'm saving... I am a certified ford nut. Edited by Freshtrax

Yea those Challengers are nice cars, they kept to the true lines of the 60's vintage. But what was Dodge thinking when they came up with some of the sub model's names; I mean come on SCAT PACK SHAKER! LOL

Dan.

Here is my custom 83 Malibu wagon....she's a garage Queen these days I'd rather be baking in the hot sun on the wat.er than in a parking lot at a car show.

83malibu.jpg

Love it.... I'd love to build a wagon...if I do it will be a sleeper steel wheels faded paint, and a bad ass motor.

Not mine, but I've been helping my neighbour build these all winter. I've learned so much and am kinda proud of it.

image_zpsj0pwixpa.jpg

image_zpsupiujlun.jpg

Race season starts this Saturday and I'm pumped. Should be an exciting season with Barrie speedway closing down, and now our track is nascar sanctioned.

Edited by steelhedrmatt

'12 Ram Sport

It hibernates for the winter and pulls the yacht in the summer. It's a nice ride but not 'pride and joy' material; I'm still waiting for that ride!

Dan, I haven't seen Andy's car since he painted but I'm sure I'll recognize it when it rattles my windows driving by.

Any chance you could see my ride in person on Monday...maybe on the hoist? Spring service time.

IMG-20121007-00369.jpg