CHALK LAKE ?? MUD LAKE ?? WHITBY??

jameshandz

HEY EVERYONE . :Gonefishing:

IM JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS EVER GOTTEN THE CHANCE TO FISH CHALK LAKE BY DAGMAR.

LOTS OF PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW ITS THERE . ITS A LITTLE GEM TUCKED AWAY IN THE TREES . IVE HERD RUMORS OF TROUT AND BIG BIG BASS BEING IN THERE BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO OWN A PLACE IN ORDER TO FISH IT AS THERE IS NO PUBLIC ACCESS . ALSO NO MOTORS EITHER. SEEMS LIKE A NIGHT PORTAGE TRIP IN THE DIGGY TO ME .

ALSO MUD LAKE... IVE SEEN PEOPLE PULL LITTLE TINY CATS OUT OF THERE AND APPARENTLY ITS PRETTY SHALLOW TILL YOU GET AROUND THE MIDDLE. JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS CAUGHT ANYTHING AT ALL RESPECTABLE OUT OF THIS WATER ( AND P.S. THE GUY WHO OWNS THE PROPERTY ON MUD LAKE IS A ""@$$"" AND WILL TRY AND KICK YOU OFF "HIS" LAKE. )

IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO ABOUT THESE TWO WATER BODIES THAT THEY DONT MIND SHARING THAT WOULD BE GREAT

THANKS IN ADVANCE .

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

looked at buying a house on it a few years ago. I was told great Bass fishing and they do not allow anyone it that does not live on it. Even the few people that fish and live on it apparently put up with abuse from the neighbours. Some absolutely amazing homes on it as well

anyone own a chopper that could lift us in lol, I've heard of this lake and wondered what it would take to gain access....there is this part of me that just wants to get in there and fish it just to spite them snobs.....Is that wrong? lol

Edited by 206

anyone own a chopper that could lift us in lol, I've heard of this lake and wondered what it would take to gain access....there is this part of me that just wants to get in there and fish it just to spite them snobs.....Is that wrong? lol

Sounds about right to me, save me a seat?

Yeah, sorry guys. I can't speak for the homeowners but if I had property on a lake people trampled through, left garbage all over my property, kept their limit and then left, I wouldn't like people fishing 'my lake' either.

It may not be the most popular mentality but with the condition I have seen some boat launches and Conservation areas left in I can understand why people would be cautious.

Yeah, sorry guys. I can't speak for the homeowners but if I had property on a lake people trampled through, left garbage all over my property, kept their limit and then left, I wouldn't like people fishing 'my lake' either.

It may not be the most popular mentality but with the condition I have seen some boat launches and Conservation areas left in I can understand why people would be cautious.

That is the point here it's not "Your Lake" it's everyone's!

It was also rumored this lake was stocked by the ministry??

no it was stocked with bows by lake association years and years ago, the legend of the

lake seems to have outgrown the reality, its a small pocket lake thers fish there but not like there jumping in boat, do yourself a favour and explore kawartha highlands or hali country hundreds of lakes on crown land that hardly see a angler

That is the point here it's not "Your Lake" it's everyone's!

But it is their property that you need to cross to get to the lake. I probably wouldn't allow complete strangers to use the property around my personal house to access the lake either.