Spare Tire Mount?

Easy Hauler trailer I got used....Came with this bracket that appears to be missing something? I bought a spare cause you never know.

I'm going out to see if i can mount it but has anyone here have an idea about this kind of mount?

ThanksPort%20Hope-20150421-00299.jpg

Yes I got mine at princess auto and has the bracket that bolts to the side of the trailer and angles up so that it doesn't hit the ground on my boat trailer and it's adjustable !!!! There is several versions as well and it will hold several sizes of tires .....

I went the extra mile and got a hub and spindle to match my axle. Welded a plate on it and mounted that on the trailer. Now I have a complete set so if I blow my bearings, I can easily change it on the road and carry on.

Thanks for replys. I haven't got to princess yet and its to wet and cold the days I've been of work to mess with it anyway. Tires in the back of truck.

Good Idea Ron!! I'm always afraid something is going to go wrong other then the 1157 I continuously replace.

Make sure you lock the spare on it. I took my tire holder off the trailer after some ass stole my tire, now I toss it in the boat while trailering, and in my vehicle at the launch.

Did it happen to be at Rice Lake Shayne? Same thing happened to Andrew's spare last year when he came to my cottage for the day.