2015 Baseball Thread

AKRISONER

These pros will rise to the challenge on Thursday and never look back. The adrenaline will be flowing an the smash brothers will be making it rain well into the World series. There's a heap of talent on this team. This ain't hockey. 2 out of 3 is all ya need. Can't wait!

Go Jays.

3 out of 5, got the ace on the bump thursday, not sure who will be throwing for texas yet

Gallardo is slated to start game one for Texas, who's had their number all year. Price allowed 2 runs in 6 innings when the Jays pounded the Rangers back in August 12-4. Game 1 has the feeling of an instant classic going in. The Jays, by the way, won the season series 4-2. If that means anything.

I do, however, feel like the Jays kind of backed into the postseason. The Rangers won a big game to avoid the wildcard game yesterday against the Angels. The Rangers have an almost identical record to the Jays since the All-Star break. I'd hate to have to make odds for this one. No easy task here.

i honestly feel bad for the businesses that were relying on the revenue these games were going to post up.

huge L for the entire city, just taking a bunch of the wind out of our sales, this makes me even more hungry for the jays to go all the way and just shove it right in the stupid MLB's american face.

I don't get why all the playoff games have to have their own time slot. Who's going to watch a 12:30 game on a Friday in the USA? How much revenue can there be in that early afternoon game? Let the markets have their own Premium time slots early on. Then for the final four, each game gets it's own time slot.

i honestly feel bad for the businesses that were relying on the revenue these games were going to post up.

Definitely!! That Friday timeslot is the absolute worst in that regard!

"Hey Honey, let's get some donuts and a coffee and then go to the Jays game." Give me a break!!