Sad news from Lakair

lew

Very sad news. I remember the first time

I stayed there with my wife in 2004. We were newly weds and Kevin and Leslie were kind hosts. My condolences to his family and all his OFC friends.

Edited by Mattk

My condolences to Leslie and thier family. Kevin was From all accounts a hard working man providing for his family....

I'm sure his loss is great, to those that counted upon him.

He touched a lot of people's lives... Directly and indirectly...

Rest in peace Kevin Cameron.

Leslie I'm sure you know the OFC community is there to help. We take care of our own.

G

Edited by Gerritt

R.I.P. Captain... I remember this day fondly...Don and June made a special trip back to the lodge to pick up Maureen and me...

Thanks for the heads up Lew... Edited by Beans

Very sad! My heart goes out to Leslie and the kids and to all of his familiy and friends. He will be missed. I am grateful for the time I was able to spend with him over the years. He was a friendly, welcoming, kind and generous guy but also very entertaining in so many ways.

Cheers Kevin!

Well that's very sad news. Kevin was always kind to me when I was there. I remember one year during the pike derby just watching him trolling in south muskrat bay...he had a real defined route that he just stuck to, kind of a big oval that he followed around and around and around. I think it paid off for him though! Can still picture him walking through the camp with his dog just tidying things up.

I have and still do have a great deal of respect for Kevin. He was a stand-up guy and a true pioneer of the lodge business in many ways. He had a rare magnetic quality about himself that I'd never encountered before. In the short time I knew him he taught me a lot. I'll miss the talks we had.

Rest in Peace Kevin