Pigeon Lake north shore today...

Beans

I hope levels are down this year, We didn't have any beach here after all the snow in the winter of 13', 14'. Many rocks were only inches or just below water levels making boating close the shoreline dangerous when normally they can be seen. Will have to wait and see. Still no open water today off Hoovers Point, Lake Erie.

• 2 weeks later...

Maribeth told me that one of her friends said that the rocks below the dam in 'Caygeon were now below the water but it doesn't seem to have done much for the lake yet...

I finally have no snow in front of my garage so I can get out and about some with my handy-dandy electric scooter at 6 mph...LOL

Doc wanted me to start going for walks but after only going 3 driveways up the road , I had to head back home...legs and back started getting "ouchy"...

Edited by Beans

There's water in the creek today... 

2015 17th April...Water in the creek....JPG

From the look at the docks there is about a foot deep of water near the front of them...not enough to dock a boat yet but it is coming ! Tried to take a picture but my camera got switched on to video by mistake and the batteries got drained ...only had enough juice to take this photo...