Icing Nasty Greasy Greasers.

Moosebunk

Bunk, you animal you. I read the thread when you first posted it and went right to the photos because I really like you photography skills. Well tonight I went back to the thread to copy the pics to my laptop and watched the videos and nearly fell out of this chair laughing. after the hook pops out you nonchalantly roll up your right sleeve a tad and proceed to stick your left arm into the water, then realizing you got your cuff wet roll up the left sleeve an inch and proceed to stick your arm in up to the elbow. I howled.

Then I thought you were going for a swim to get that Laker, man oh man.

Of course great pics. I can't decide which one I want to paint with acrylics on canvass. If I have permission. I'm going to anyway. Thanks for the chuckle. Laughing is a great medicine.

edit: I have to ask where did you find the skeletons? How do you think they got so clean, Fox, Coyote, Bunk shore lunch?

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Birds pluck 'em clean. Ravens mostly. Those things show up out of nowhere the second you flick a bread crumb 10 feet outside from the hut. Heck, you can be out there between miles of any shoreline and I swear those black bird-ninjas are cloaked white watching from nearby. Ling skeletons those are, for every 5 to 10 of those you find a laker.

Wear a watch on the right wrist. Haven't replaced the lost water resistant cheapo I'd normally wear fishing. The one I was wearing ain't really meant for dunking in the drink. You caught some hesitation reaching for that laker.

Paint whichever photo you choose Sir. That'd be great, all good by me.

Pamela Adelaire (Delaire)... wonder if she's still around here, and painting too?

Tyler... I might have told you before Christmas we'd talk in the New Year? Time is flying. Talk soon.

I knew you were back and there would be a report kicking around somewhere.

Awesome slobby laker dude, I'm jealous!

Tried grabbing that laker for you as it popped off at the hole, but my computer screen got in the way :P will just have to follow you down next time.