I got a 9.2 pounder on Sunday.

chris.brock

Congrats! No manual for these creatures is right and you'll find yourself wanting to bash your head off the wall at one point or another. Tell mom to forget about traditional sleeping patterns and get in the habit of sleeping when baby sleeps or the lack of sleep can really take it's toll.

Our son will be two next month and the due date for our second was two days ago. Any time now...

Sounds great! Bring about $600 in food for the day okay?

We'll have a good 20 minute chat that will take 10 hours to complete???

LOL! Ain't that the truth!

I hope you have fire extinguishers and lots of cleaning supplies......... My 2 year old has a penchant fer destruction!

That is one good looking kid, he looks to have a bit of an attitude already. Way to go Chris Brock, keep them coming, it's nice to get a pile of fishing stuff for Fathers day. By the way we have never met but based on a few pics I've seen of you there is no need to get a DNA test for that little guy, just kidding Dad, congrats again.

It's still a little heavy for him, but we fired a few with the .22 today. He didn't seem to drink his sip of my beer but just kind of blew bubbles. He made a few sounds I didn't recognize, maybe Ojibway words I'm not familiar with?

Thanks everybody. My wife and me are super happy. :)

It's still a little heavy for him, but we fired a few with the .22 today. He didn't seem to drink his sip of my beer but just kind of blew bubbles. He made a few sounds I didn't recognize, maybe Ojibway words I'm not familiar with?

Thanks everybody. My wife and me are super happy. :)

Hahaha awesome Chris, I like your sense of humour.

If your wondering, in my first post I called him little fisher.

Congrats again my friend!