weirdest thing happened the other day

huzzsaba

So the wife and I are walking to get into Walmart, and halfway through the crosswalk in front of Walmart doors, a young lady driving a mazda zooms though the crosswalk going at least 20+ kms and literally within a few feet of us. I am not the type to make a big deal of things like this, but I did make sure to stare at the car as it drove off just so that she realized her mistake :oops: .

Guess what happens next?!? After driving off for about 50 or so feet, she rolls down the window and gives us the finger!! :angry:

At that moment we kind of laughed it off, but in all seriousness, to do something that wreckless and to top it off with that :wallbash: .

What would you guys do if that happened to you?

Edited by huzzsaba

I worked at Costco for six years, I got used to almost getting crushed by cars daily while I was outside lol. I probably would have just looked at her and shook my head, people like that don't seem to learn and there's no point in making a big deal out of it ahahaha

Seems to be the new way of justice lol

Ya , Public shaming via social media. Slacktivism. I like the slash tire method but i carry a tire valve tool instead. And always remember to hit at least 2 of the tires.

Nothing you can do about it, except flip her the bird in return if it makes you feel better. In her mind you were at fault...there are many ignorant, stupid, careless drivers out there. I just assume everyone sucks at driving now and I'm super alert and defensive whether driving, walking or riding my bike. I sure don't trust some painted hash marks on the pavement to guarantee a safe crossing either, sad but true.

I saw the exact same thing happen last week at the wally in Barrie.

The lady who almost got hit grabbed a pen and paper from her purse and wrote down the plates. But I am almost 100% sure that nothing came from it.

Sure, it would be nice to violently beat the living crap out of the driver, and leave them broken and bleeding to death in the walmart parking lot... But you go to jail for that sort of thing.

I'm cruising down the road and a guy pulls form a stop sign at the intersection in front of me and stops right across the road blocking both lanes. A quick jump on the brakes locks her up and 4000 lbs of big block muscle car comes screaming down at him standing on its nose. I got it stopped about a foot from his door and he gives me the finger and drives away. I think I saved his ungrateful life, He probably thought I damn near killed him and made him crap in his pants.

I have said to my wife many times, make eye contact with the driver. She says if she gets hit she will sue. I said back, if you get hit your the one in the hospital or dead, how is suing going to fix that ? Cars don't feel pain. Always look, just like when we were taught. Idiots everywhere.