My Smitty,well completed now!!

davey buoy

Nice job Davey.

Now paint the rest of the skis black,add some white scull decals . LOL

Ran out of paint Brian,have more at home.Will paint the skis and thinking some yellow flames on all 4 2X6's lol.Sculls would be a nice touch!!!!!

Looks great! I'm gonna have to build one of these...

Pete

I had to use that sleigh I bought off you last year for 5 buck. Sure pulls with ease, and I had it loaded with all my gear. That sleigh will never be let go. :clapping:

Cant wait to get started on my new smitty model.

Edited by Brian B

Put a rope on the back. Simple.

Saw a couple guys last Sat,bumper skiing off the back on the way down lmao.My tub on it's own would maybe slide a couple feet at a time .Should be a nice change I'm hoping ?.Rope on the back,geez,back at it again lol.Thanks Brian.

If you have a spare anchor screw, tie your smitty to it if it windy.

When I was setting up yesterday morning, my little lilly (bless her little heart) was yelling oh no poppy poppy. LOOK. My sleigh was blowing away.LOL I think we did this last year as well.LOL

Edited by Brian B

If you have a spare anchor screw, tie your smitty to it if it windy.

When I was setting up yesterday morning, my little lilly (bless her little heart) was yelling oh no poppy poppy. LOOK. My sleigh was blowing away.LOL I think we did this last year as well.LOL

I do for my two hubs when extremely windy ,thanks,great idea.,Thinking maybe adding a lag eyebolt on the outside of each 2X6 to use bungie cords to help hold the auger and other things in.Have had a couple fall offs this winter but someone always following behind.Good thing.What a cutie she is Brian!!!!

Edited by davey buoy

Thanks guys again for the replies,easy to build,basic as you can get.Hope it stands up.May have to tweak,but that's ok.The dual exhaust ,fender flares and flames may have to wait a bit ,the 6" lift kit was money well spent lol. Update after Saturdays trial run.

Here's what I was able to throw together, I was inspired to finally get it together after meeting brian on lake joe with his sweet rig lol.

It made the slush from the thaw today a breeze to pull through on simcoe, with no bogging at all.

I still have a few mods that I want to do to fit my needs, also a paint job is in order, but I'm glad I finally finished it instead of having an old set of ski's rusting in my backyard

image.jpg

Edited by chefboi17