What Are Some Tips On Internet Buying? (N. F.)

Photoz

If you want a fax machine and some free printer rolls for it, please send me a note. It is NOT COMPATIBLE with phone service that comes over the cable company's lines (Cogeco in my case) but it did work with Bell. All I would want for it is the shipping.

Doug

Thank you very much for your offer . . . . but I think I have found a 2 year old Panasonic fax / copier / answering machine, still in the box with the receipt . . . . barely used . . . . I'm gonna take a run up to Gravenhurst and have a boo. He couldn't hook it up on his phone line, it interfered with his other answering machine, and it was one of those 'ON SALE' items marked 'all sales final.' It became a 'dust catcher' for 2 years Geeze, this site is GREAT!

Thank you very much for your offer . . . . but I think I have found a 2 year old Panasonic fax / copier / answering machine, still in the box with the receipt . . . . barely used . . . . I'm gonna take a run up to Gravenhurst and have a boo. He couldn't hook it up on his phone line, it interfered with his other answering machine, and it was one of those 'ON SALE' items marked 'all sales final.' It became a 'dust catcher' for 2 years Geeze, this site is GREAT!