I really cant wait to do it again.

misfish

No matter the offers I got to go out in a boat last year,I always wanted to get out on my toon.( Thanks to Blair for this. ) Ya, I gave in a few times for those down rigg,n days (kinda a hard to do on the toon), but most of the year I just played on my toon. No matter if my buddy joined me,or I went solo.

It,s very calming and made me feel, FREE? I wasnt tied to looking for a launch or buying gas. I just drove to my spot,blew up the toon,loaded it up and off I flipped or rowed my way to fishing spots. It,s amazing how much area you can cover when your into it. One time I fished like 2 hours and when I turned around I said holly,I went that far already.

Being fairly close to water level,the veiw is totally different then being up say 2-3 ft above and feet firmly planted. No snapping turtles right at your side saying hello,are those your toes? :w00t:

More friendlier wild life like ducks and geese and beavers were nice to see.

Just some videos I have posted before but I like to go back and watch them. Keeps me looking forward to this coming soft water.

Some are cool,some are kooky. Ya like thats a surprise.LOL

As I have said before,if you aint laughing and out enjoying,why bother being here on earth. Enjoy your life to the fullest you can.

ONE DAY AT A TIME,BUT TREAT IT AS YOUR LAST DAY OF YOUR TIME.

As I said,cant wait to get out again. Again cant come soon enough.

Edited by Brian B

Ya man I got myself a "toon" last year as well, although a bit different than yours. Normally I chase trout (small creek) through the summer. but last year I expanded that quite a bit. I put a 2.5 Merc on this thing & while nowhere near as portable as yours had allot of fun. Can't wait till soft water season, truth told I'm thinking of going to a Kayak (Hobie) though for next year boat_zpszeudkqxp.jpg