Sure would be nice to read some fishing reports

misfish

I agree with this too. I have to put my pics on my phone, then upload them to photobucket, then hyperlink them in my post.

May I suggest that use both their phone and a computer like I do, I would suggest that you download the Photobucket App, It makes it allot easier and then you don't have to worry about getting your photos from your phone to your computer because as soon as you up load it to the app it will be on your Photobucket account, of course you'll need an account with them. I'm sure there are other sites and apps, I just happen to use Photobucket myself

TapaTalk app is widely used on most other forums. Easy picture downloads without having to use photobucket & real time fishing reports from your smartphone.

Maybe TJ, Roy or Art might want to look at this???

TapaTalk app is widely used on most other forums. Easy picture downloads without having to use photobucket & real time fishing reports from your smartphone.

Maybe TJ, Roy or Art might want to look at this???

Just looked at the website for information on the app and I'll be downloading this app, thanks

Apologies to Roy, who I respect, but, you're on the wrong forum Brian.

Now if you want OPINIONS about everything from a bunch of guys that KNOW everything. Or, if you want to know how to open a can without a can opener you are all set.

Edited by FRANKIE65

Apologies to Roy, who I respect, but, you're on the wrong forum Brian.

Now if you want OPINIONS abouout everything from a bunch of of guys that KNOW everything. Or, if you want to know how to open a can without a can opener you are all set.

Post of the year 2015 right there!! Awesome lol

Hockey threads ??

Target threads ??

Edited by Whitespinnerbait

From day one this board has been a mixture of fishing AND non fishing subjects.

Always has been and probably always will be and has always worked well and will more than likely continue to work well in the future.

As has always been said in the past, if your not interested in a particular post simply move on to something else.

Edited by lew

From day one this board has been a mixture of fishing AND non fishing subjects.

Always has been and probably always will be and has always worked well and will more than likely continue to work well in the future.

As has always been said in the past, if your not interested in a particular post simply move on to something else.

Were not all like Mike and Drew. Great reads.

Im not sure if maybe some think they need to be the same.

A days fishing is a days fishing, no matter how you type it on here.

Hell, I dont care if theres pictures or not. Just your day out.

Maybe some of the negitive comments about a hold or maybe a possible out of season catch, should be dealt with by PM,s. This might help the cause. IMO

I come here for the non fishing stuff myself. If I want fishing reports or info I go to other places.

This site has lots of great info on fishing related topics, and tech stuff, but fishing reports are history.

S.

Shane,I read reports from other boards. Some if not half,have worse grammer and spelling then I. LOL

But after time,you get what their sayng. :clapping::Gonefishing:

Were not all like Mike and Drew. Great reads.

Im not sure if maybe some think they need to be the same.

I wasn't referring to your initial post Brian, just saying that non fishing topics have always been a large part of this board and that's just the way TJ has always wanted it and to me anyways I think it's great.

I wasn't referring to your initial post Brian, just saying that non fishing topics have always been a large part of this board and that's just the way TJ has always wanted it and to me anyways I think it's great.

That is why this board has thrived over the years while many others have not. We are a diverse group of people with a wide variety of intrests and opinions but we share a common love; fishing.

As for fishing reports it is really hard to post anything of substance anymore without offending someone, locations tactics, to keep or not to keep. I gave up a while ago because someone thought everyone would know I must be talking about Sturgeon Lake because that is where I live and I shouldn't be telling people how the fishing was here.

Anyway, still the best site on the internet!

Agreed! I come here for the fishing reports, but also a strong interest in the other various topics people discuss. The tech stuff is important to me! Roofing, electrical, outboard repairs/maintenance, batteries, atvs, sleds - it's all here. No need to go elsewhere. To me this site is like a giant book of knowledge & the topics change daily, sometimes hourly. Keep up the good work!!

I like the mix of this forum. I can't stand going to some forums where there are 50 different sub forums. As for the fishing reports, I don't think there are many that do it anymore. I lost that urge many years ago. Too many freeloaders out there on the Internet. I just like to read about different things that touch on fishing, and if a target thread pops up, I can choose to read it or not. Fishing forums are just enjoyable places to pass the time for me, I don't get wrapped up in them, it's not real life. There isn't much here that phases me. The only thing I don't love is the advertisement reports, but even then you get to know the players and can choose to skip their posts, so no big deal! I sometimes find I get the most interesting info out of non fishing threads.