Sure would be nice to read some fishing reports

misfish

This is my son's first year playing hockey and I made an outdoor rink. So I'm spending more time on the ice then I have for a lot of winters but I haven't even strung up an ice rod yet. :wallbash:

Hockey season ends at the end of February so maybe I'll get out before break-up. :Gonefishing::dunno:

This is my son's first year playing hockey and I made an outdoor rink. So I'm spending more time on the ice then I have for a lot of winters but I haven't even strung up an ice rod yet. :wallbash:

Hockey season ends at the end of February so maybe I'll get out before break-up. :Gonefishing::dunno:

Been there and done that bud. Cuts into a lot of fishing time. I,ll bet your enjoying it though. :canadian:

went out of ibp

caught 6 8" perch

did not take pics and did not keep any

Who you trying to kid. You dont catch fish. :tease:

A little birdy tells me the smelt are hitting. :clapping:

Edited by Brian B

Went out of IBP yesterday where you told me to go..... 47ft..... caught quite a few perch..... caught 3 keeper perch 9-10".... and one small white fish..... ate them for lunch today lol.....

Burt :)

SSHHHHHHHHHHH Dont tell Terry.LOL

Nice going Kev.

That's the 1 thing I miss about this place is a full list of reports every time you log in. It's always hockey or family/crap talk....witch is ok but you just don't see reports on here like we did 3 or 4 years ago...Still lot's of great people on here but i think this is more of a outdoors forum than a fishing forum anymore...I try my best to post reports when I get out on the lake don't know why guys don't put in the effort anymore.

My guess is the general negativity that usually encompasses responses to reports, whether its "general locations" hot baits, pics that don't blur backgrounds blah blah blah. Look back 2 or 3 years in the archives and there's quite a few locked report threads where discussions turned nasty.

I for one agree with you Mike, I used to love read reports here but it certainly not because reporters are getting lazy... I recall several times where someone has stated "I will never post another report here ever again". Looks like they were true to their word.

Have to agree with just about everything as to why not many reports. The ice reports we do get like the beauty from Moosebunk are tough to compare to reporting 3 keeper Perch and a Whitefish or 2 so I don't think most even bother. It is more of social kitchen table coffee chat during these winter months.

Hit Loughborough Lake again yesterday.

ATV travel was just barely possible, and when we packed it in, our tracks had already snowed over and with not much more snow we'd still be shovelling........Since then another six inches or so has fallen. You want to ride your ATV out there, it had better be equipped with tracks.

Buddy caught one nice fat lake trout and missed two. I missed two. Rubber hooks?

The End.

Oh yeah, and came back to my perfectly legally parked truck to find some dimwit had left a parking infraction notice on my windshield.

I went 0-5, Simcoe, Gull, Bernard, Presquille bay and...... Ummmm...... Somewhere else. I forget (or tried to block out).

This is why I don't do reports.

BIG WIND! That was number 5!

don't forget about Fairy, sorry bud but that is 0-6 but i hope today made it wroth while and I think it deserves a write up, in fact I'm going to do that now

I agree with this too. I have to put my pics on my phone, then upload them to photobucket, then hyperlink them in my post.

May I suggest that use both their phone and a computer like I do, I would suggest that you download the Photobucket App, It makes it allot easier and then you don't have to worry about getting your photos from your phone to your computer because as soon as you up load it to the app it will be on your Photobucket account, of course you'll need an account with them. I'm sure there are other sites and apps, I just happen to use Photobucket myself

I'm out on simcoe right now from lefroy with luckys sons, pretty slow had a few herring come to play past that nothing, been jigging with minnows

LOL PLay by play.

I,ll bet it,s a nasty one out there today. It,s a right off here.