Thanks for a great report, I saw a picture of that winning fish, what a beauty!! Sorry I couldn't make it this year, I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Thank you everyone at OFC for your continued support with this event over the years.

Maureen

Hey DB,

Thx for the report. Seems that FFT was another success despite the late start/notice. Good on those that ventured the sketchy roads & weather. I had to pick up my girls @ Pearson & the GTA was quite the goat rodeo.

How was the walk out with the deep snow? I'm wondering if FP was regretting not taking up my offer of snowshoes ;)

ps. Sorry to see your Cat bid get sniped :( but all for a good cause. I can't take you out for cats, but you're more than welcome to join me for a day on Lady O for salmon & bows. If your interested that is :).

Thx for supporting Tyler.

Slayer

Hey DB,

Thx for the report. Seems that FFT was another success despite the late start/notice. Good on those that ventured the sketchy roads & weather. I had to pick up my girls @ Pearson & the GTA was quite the goat rodeo.

How was the walk out with the deep snow? I'm wondering if FP was regretting not taking up my offer of snowshoes ;)

ps. Sorry to see your Cat bid get sniped :( but all for a good cause. I can't take you out for cats, but you're more than welcome to join me for a day on Lady O for salmon & bows. If your interested that is :).

Thx for supporting Tyler.

Slayer

It was bad at all walking out, the snow/slush had hardened up so it was a breeze waling out, just had to dig down about a foot to get to the ice to drill the holes.

my bid was out bid early, but mine was for the ski trip as you said it is for a great cause. Thanks for the invite of course I'd be interested to go out for salmon.

I

$220.00 and you better have deep pockets if you want to win this one!

I have fished with Simon before!

Adjusting crosshairs on reticle, getting the range with the laser range finder, settled into a comfortable hide, clock zeroed with the website...............

so pikeslayer, are weekdays OK for the salmon and bows trip?

Doug

This sounds like it should be an great finish and looking forward to seeing who wins

WOW!! Photo Finish & a record bid for the third year I've offered up this trip :).

AKA, you will not regret the Cat trip. Thx for supporting FFT.

Cuzza, congrats & thank you for helping out the French family. I'll PM you tomorrow am with EFT details. Looking forward to meeting another community member with a heart :).