I've been trying to find some info on this event. Is there a website with rules, categories, blast off and weigh in times, cost, etc. ?

When I google it, I only get a webpage from 2011. I've been asked by a couple of friends to join them for it, and think it would be fun, just want to know what to expect.

Thanks everyone.

I've been trying to find some info on this event. Is there a website with rules, categories, blast off and weigh in times, cost, etc. ?

When I google it, I only get a webpage from 2011. I've been asked by a couple of friends to join them for it, and think it would be fun, just want to know what to expect.

Thanks everyone.

Here you go

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10991265_10152661760311723_6707926056936689307_n.jpg?oh=af8a1f0d56c726ace6e4abebedc848c8&oe=55892D13&__gda__=1430837765_17e8bc65afd4c0a8887e6043273b9a19

I will offer up a trip for 2 on Lake Ontario for Salmon & Bows. July or August.

We'll run riggers, wire, lead core & copper on board my 21 ft. Sylvan open bow (note: no portable toilet aboard, just a super deluxe pee bucket ;) In case you were bringing the GF).

Launch out of Port Credit 30 minutes prior to sun up. Fish for 6-7 hours all gear provided.

Starting bid is $150.00 with minimum $10 bumps. Since this is getting posted late, we'll leave the auction open until Sunday Feb 22nd @ 9:00 pm. Payment to be made via e-transfer within 24 hours of auction close.

ps. Day tickets for the Great Ontario Salmon Derby are available this year. $40 pp if you wish to enter.

Edited by pikeslayer

Fishing trips are found in the 'pinned' Fishing for Tyler Post:

http://ontariofishingcommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=77675

Post 17

Musky and Cat (2 trips) wish Fisherpete- bidding ends Friday Feb 20th, 9:00 pm - CLOSED & SOLD

Post 30

Salmon & Bows on Lady O with yours truly- bidding ends Sunday Feb 22nd 9:00 pm

CURRENT BID AS OF 2/22, 8:00 PM IS $230. One hour to go until closing.

ALL BIDS NEED TO BE POSTED ON THE PINNED THREAD (not here)

http://ontariofishingcommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=77675

Edited by pikeslayer

added the copper set up the spread, eh Simon.. For those considering this trip let me just say chances are fairly good Simon will put you onto a fish or two - maybe even a tyee, it wouldn't be the first time

DSCF11292_zps0cd7749e.jpg

DSCF1144_zpsd6ad7fc0.jpg

Simon - if the opportunity permits - I still owe you that Laker outing in early June.

Up to three now-?-remember the young fisher last year--cute kid--future lake biologist i hope

See you up there

Take care,

Paul

Good to know booking that day off from work.
Will have all 3 kids out with me this year I hope.

Edited by icedude

?????

Hey G,

If you're wanting to place a bid and are having difficulty clicking on the link, you can place your bid here & I will post it to the 'pinned' thread for ya.

Here's a quick update:

Ski's with Pete/Solo- $200.00

Cat's with Pete/3 person- $150.00

LO with yours truly/2 person- $220.00

Personally, I think the Cat trip with Pete is currently best value. I paid $200 last year for my SIL & I and I think we landed 25 Cats?

http://ontariofishingcommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74773&hl=%2Bgrand+%2Briver+%2Bcats

Thanks in advance for supporting FFT,

Tight Lines,

Slayer

Edited by pikeslayer

This is a steal @ $150. Last year's winning bid:

http://ontariofishingcommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74773&hl=%2Bgrand+%2Briver+%2Bcats

I would like to offer up two guided fishing trips for the auction - if it is happening.

One for Dunnville Catfishing in April/May (max 3 guests)
One for Kawartha Muskies in June-Dec (max 1 guest)

Minimum bid is $100 for the cat trip, $125 for the muskie trip.

All bait and gear provided for the cat trip
Bring your own casting rods for the muskie trip please
Beverages provided (water & gatorade)

Trips will be all day, sun-up to sundown (unless you prefer a shorter day). Trips also come with a fish guarantee - if we don't catch the target species then a return trip is on me :)

Please post any bids here! Bidding ends Friday February 20th at 9pm. Payment can be made at the FFT event on Saturday, or via e-transfer.

Last years trips were a great time - looking forward to taking out some great OFC members and helping out Tyler!

Cheers
Pete

$150 for cats.