Hey all, the date has been set for Fishing for Tyler, it will be held on Sat Feb 21 at Innisfil Beach Park as usual. The parking fees have been waived for the day. I am sure more details will be forthcoming shortly, and I am sure this year will be just a good if not better than before :)

Maureen

I know I'm busy aswell... but I do have a bag of lures I'd like to donate for prizes. Anyone I can give them to in the barrie area to make sure they get there?

I'd suggest get in contact with Motv8tr (Maureen). Having them up as an auction prize i bet lots of us would place bids

Edited by DynamicBear

Hey all, sorry for the late notice, I realize some people have made other plans for that weekend. I think Tylers family had a hard time with the town getting parking and insurance as they no longer have their winterfest. As for the auction Tyler's mom I believe is working with Roy on that.

Meegs I can meet up with you somewhere in Barrie area on my way home from work one day, PM me and we can work out a date and time.

Thanks all for the continues support

Maureen

Well, I will gladly donate a day of my time and fuel to run around and pick stuff up and deliver it to Moe (or wherever she needs it) if that will help but it would be nice to be able to do it all on the same day so I can set it up as a run!

Unfortunatly I will not be able to attend this year because of the late notice we already had plans that I can't change.

With only 6 days away why has this not been pinned or talked about.

No silent auction this year?

I agree, they had great items/trips in the auction last year also it will be nice to know a time for the event?

I'll be there regardless just a little more info would be appreciated by everyone planning on heading out to the event, so we can make it another successful year.

Hey all, I thought I saw a post a while back where a few had mentioned they had items they wanted to put up for auction for Fishing for Tyler. If you did, or know someone who offered an item could you send me a PM or post it here?

Tyler's mom has been struggling with a few things, one being a computer that is tempermental. She has not heard from anyone as yet, and I don;t think is comfortable asking here on the board.

Thanks

Maureen

I would like to offer up two guided fishing trips for the auction - if it is happening.

One for Dunnville Catfishing in April/May (max 3 guests)

One for Kawartha Muskies in June-Dec (max 1 guest)

Minimum bid is $100 for the cat trip, $125 for the muskie trip.

All bait and gear provided for the cat trip

Bring your own casting rods for the muskie trip please

Beverages provided (water & gatorade)

Trips will be all day, sun-up to sundown (unless you prefer a shorter day). Trips also come with a fish guarantee - if we don't catch the target species then a return trip is on me :)

Please post any bids here! Bidding ends Friday February 20th at 9pm. Payment can be made at the FFT event on Saturday, or via e-transfer.

Last years trips were a great time - looking forward to taking out some great OFC members and helping out Tyler!

Cheers

Pete

Bumped until pinned...

Bumped until pinned...

You're all heart dude

Haven't missed one in a few years Beans--Loonie Toons Hamilton--health permitting-manning the Q?

Sure

See yah there--trust Paul and Joey do NOT win Big Fish again-lol

Peace

ID1