As seen on tv

mike rousseau

Fishing butler is great ,bought about 6.No complaints.Hows the banjo minnow working for any guys that have used them?.

Yeah, I have caught several Chinooks and browns on them in the Fall. Also caught several Largies with them too.

We always figure that it was not that good if the tackle shops did not carry it.

That said, my son convinced me to buy a pack of OBO floats, because Italo said they were the best slip floats. Looked like a pair of lopsided dumbells They fell apart real fast

lol the banjo minnow is a horrid looking swimbait???. Thats awesome you caught fish on it though!

At a buddies cabin I found an old pocket fisherman and laughed at the thought of trying it. Hopped in a canoe and off I went. No bites no nothing. Last time I reeled in I had a nice 13-14" walleye on and I had no clue until it was on the surface ???. Super sensitive they are not.

Edited by manitoubass2

lol the banjo minnow is a horrid looking swimbait. Thats awesome you caught fish on it though!

At a buddies cabin I found an old pocket fisherman and laughed at the thought of trying it. Hopped in a canoe and off I went. No bites no nothing. Last time I reeled in I had a nice 13-14 walleye on and I had no clue until it was on the surface . Super sensitive they are not.

Maybe good for 30plus pound Chinnies or large Musky's.Have a feeling you may feel that. :lol:

As a very young kid I begged my parents for one of these things. Can still remember how excited I was when I got one for my birthday. Don't think I ever used it for anything LOL!

K-Tel LOL

I loved these when I was a kid.