2014 Year in Review - Mostly fishing

fishnsled

Every year since I've been on this board I've always thought about doing a yearly recap. Usually fishing and the holidays get in the way, before you know it - spring has arrived and I just forget about it. Well this year with the poor or no ice conditions but mostly this damn cold/flu bug I've been fighting for a month now, there's been a bit of time.

It's been fun looking back and going through some shots. One thing I realized is that I should take more pics. We caught a lot of average to smaller fish this year that never saw the camera lens. Big fish were a rarity last year which was most likely my worst season. The great friends I have and the spent with them more than made up for it though. Always lots of laughs and great times to be had with any of them. So I've put together this video to highlight the year, good times off and on the water and ever so thankful to those that had the time to spare and lend a hand when needed, again I thank you.

All the best fishes to all of you in 2015.

Very chill video! Was grinning and relaxing through most of it except the speed boating. Cameo's too from plenty OFC'ers and good fish Will.

Didn't know there was a Temagami 2014 that went down... and some lakers taken too.

For probably 10 years have been doing a yearly recap... except this one?!?! Enjoyed yours instead. :)

Great job on the video Will! You packed a lot into the year. That guy who caught that Muskie on opener totally rocks. Lol.

That guy should have ended up on the cutting room floor. :whistling::P

What an awesome video, thanks for sharing your year. And yes, take more pics :)

Thanks Joey, will try to get more pics this year. The real shame about last year was that I forget my camera as did my buddy, no cell to take a picture either. You guessed it a great day on the water with my buddy getting his PB walleye not once but twice. A 10.5 followed by an 11.25, so disappointing not to have a shot of either fish. :wallbash:

We'll played sir

I wish it was my playing but just some music from a royalty free website that I stumbled upon.

Love the year in review videos. That big block boat is insane lol

As a side note, hope you kick the cold. I remember when getting a cold lasted a week..........nowadays, all i hear about is people getting sick and it hanging on for weeks, including myself. A month or more seems to be the norm now, and never get a straight answer from my doctor as too why this is.

Thanks Blaque, still coughing and it's getting a bit ridiculous. A cold/flu did use to hand around for a few days to a week. I'd be wiling to bet we've done this longevity of a cold thing to ourselves. Through the meds, cough syrups and whatever else we've been popping into our bodies over the years, these viruses had just mutated and become stronger to beat us down.

Will, we need to do a Will x 2 day on the water this year for sure!!

Mike, it was a great camp but never took nearly enough shots. The pair of bald eagles nesting on the lake were cool as well, need a better camera to capture them.

Thanks again, glad you all enjoyed it.