Happy New Year!

Roy

I'd like to wish all of my family and friends the best year for 2015. Only 16 hours to go roughly so make the best of it. Have a happy, safe and healthy year. I don't do prosperous anymore because I figure that if you have healthy and happy, you already have everything. Bless you all.

Happy New Year to you too Big Guy !!! 2014 has been an amazing year for me personally. Nat and I were married on July 12th, and I am living a happiness I never knew existed. I got out locally 4-5 times this year for walleye, but nothing reportable. It's enough to keep me hooked :D Happy New year to all of you too. Health and happiness to all.

Happy New Year to you too Big Guy !!! 2014 has been an amazing year for me personally. Nat and I were married on July 12th, and I am living a happiness I never knew existed. I got out locally 4-5 times this year for walleye, but nothing reportable. It's enough to keep me hooked :D Happy New year to all of you too. Health and happiness to all.

Great on you buddy Happy New Year

I'd like to wish all of my family and friends the best year for 2015. Only 16 hours to go roughly so make the best of it. Have a happy, safe and healthy year. I don't do prosperous anymore because I figure that if you have healthy and happy, you already have everything. Bless you all.

Happy New Year to you my Friend

Happy New Year to you big guy from the both of us as well to all the good people here at OFC.

This past year has been challenging for many of us members here. We almost lost our sister and if there is such a thing as a miracle I was witness to one. She was given last rights in April and we just spoke with her today, she had just come back from a walk with the dogs at the cottage. I told her she owes me for a new black suit I never needed to use.

Edited by Old Ironmaker