Well like I knew she,d be,,,,,,,,,,

misfish

HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY

The plan was up at 5 am and at the doors for opening at 6am. Well,turns out 4:10 am is the new 5 am.LMAO.

Knock on the door,poppy you up?

Ah ya.LOL

I was, but had fun with her saying, it,s not time yet. Im up, lets go, is what I heard next. :clapping:

Up, dressed and nanny sent us on our way.

I have said it before,she,s my little fisher girl and she didnt let me down with picking out her own present with her own gift card. She loved the hat and her new rod.

lilly006_zps473d7f41.jpg

Just waiting for the hard water now so we can give the Barbie rod a work out. :Gonefishing:

Edited by Brian B

LOL Wayne

When we were walking through the hunting section, she seen the target bear. I want that,,,,,,,,,ah no,maybe next year.LOL

I dont plan on holding nothing back from her. Although I know she is to young to get involved with the hunting side,she seems to be enjoying that section and I tell here up front when she asks, whats that for, and I tell her.

Good for you Brian.. I taught my new "Grandaughter" how to lock and load on Thanksgiving.. much to her mothers dismay! Son put a ring on her mothers finger last Saturday, so I guess I have a granddaughter now! (and no that's not her beer can.. lol)

Edited by irishfield