Lunker City Products

4x4bassin

I am looking for a store that sells Lunker City products . Specifically the swim fish and the fin-s fish .

Looked around and can't find them locally or anywhere for that matter . Can order them on line but

don't want to pay all the extra stuff that comes with online shopping if I don't have to , thanks !

Asking for stores that stock this stuff is like asking for secret fishing holes :) :)

I ordered all my stuff directly from Lunker City, less of a hassle. I've found a few places, but none of them seem to carry the stuff I want.

Edited by BillM

I have a local guy in Bobcaygeon who I get all my fin-s fish,shads and jigheads from during the summer. I stop in on the weekend when I'm up at the cottage and order from him what I want, then he orders it from his supplier and 9 times out of 10 it is waiting for me the next weekend when I 'm up there again. I used to order direct from Lunker City, great company to deal with...no problems at all...but I get it much cheaper from Mark's in Caygeon.

Check out your local shops. Maybe they can/would do the same for you.

Alot of the smaller tackle shops down in TO carries the fin-s minnow with the fork tail. The swim fish is harder to find. Bass City up on Highway 7 and Kennedy has some and Truecanadianoutdoors in Vaughan had some over the summer. Peter's in St. Cat. also carries it if you are down that way. Great bait for perch and smallies on Simcoe. Goodluck.