favorite cultural food

outllaw

I'm hooked on sushi and even make it myself. I should get my mercury levels checked!

I also love East Indian food, whether at one of the restaurants in Peterborough or making it myself.

What am I talking about? I love all ethnic foods! Maybe not monkey brains, but most.

Sure love me some BBQ pulled pork on the smoker with homemade Appleton's BBQ sauce. it.

I have my butcher prepare a pork shoulder (porchetta) trimmed wrapped with skin and spiced anyway you want it. It goes on my BBQ and rotates for 5 hours. If I could I'd post a picture I would, don't know how :(

PM me and I'll send it . . .

maybe I'll send it to Big Cliff :)

I have my butcher prepare a pork shoulder (porchetta) trimmed wrapped with skin and spiced anyway you want it. It goes on my BBQ and rotates for 5 hours. If I could I'd post a picture I would, don't know how :(

PM me and I'll send it . . .

maybe I'll send it to Big Cliff :)

For the love of all things good post the pics! And the recipe might help as well ;)

One thing I miss from living in Hamilton is the Pho places... Good god that stuff is good! Not to mention cheap, there is one in belleville I have yet to try it though.

I was in Belleville a couple years back for a hockey tournament and my wife and I had a craving for Pho. We went to Pho Viet and it was really good. Comparable to many we have been to in the GTA.

Got the hankering for rigatoni and meat sauce followed by a home made cherry pie. Now to think about tomorrow,

Maybe perch wrapped in prosciutto, with a layer of melted havarti, grilled onion and pepper garnish served on an egg bun?

you had me at perch, again at proscuitto, again at havarti and so on and so forth

sounds amazing:)

Dave, I work with the owner's son :) this kid eats with a knife and fork everyday for lunch:) We also get it catered here at work once in a while. Amazing food.

being Italian any good home cooked meals for me, wife is a fantastic cook and I'm a close second! :)

I also grew up going to the Danforth Greek restaurants on late Saturday nights.

They just opened Astoria in the Coppa's plaza on Rutherford and we went as a family a while ago. Brought back some memories.

I also grew up going to the Danforth Greek restaurants on late Saturday nights.

They just opened Astoria in the Coppa's plaza on Rutherford and we went as a family a while ago. Brought back some memories.

I remember having to wait in line for a table @ Christina's at 3 or 4 AM on Sunday mornings.

The place was always packed. :D

my one treat to eat a month (let's not go THERE guys!) is what's called a Black Dragon Roll at most sushi places. It's topped with BBQ eel that makes it so good. Love all the comfort foods like pastas, red/white meats like most posts but when I need a fix of something special it's a Black Dragon Roll for me (followed by many other spicy tuna and salmon rolls) but it's a great eat.