Tiz the time,,,,,,,FLU SHOT

misfish

Do you,or dont you????????????

I DO

I have been getting it for the last 6 years. It,s not that Im getting older,but due to I like my outdoor playing and hate being sick and missing out.

I have noticed the last few years it does work. I could feel like crap for a day,then just as fit as a fiddle the next and good to go.

I see no reason to stop taking it.

So do you or dont you?

Edited by Brian B

It,s just not kids. Todays world,people think they cant miss a days work or get fired or what ever and go to work sicker then a dog. This part I cant stand. Being the guy that has to fix the machines they are working on,I find it added protection.

It,s just not kids. Todays world,people think they cant miss a days work or get fired or what ever and go to work sicker then a dog. This part I cant stand. Being the guy that has to fix the machines they are working on,I find it added protection.

obecalp sure helps :)

your choice though, glad it works out for you:)

I just used kids as an example because they'd be exposed to hundreds of other rugrats at school. I'm not in contact with 100 people in a month, lol

I don't go to work when I'm sick. That's for the people I work with and for. I wish more people would do the same.

For what it's worth, I never used to get sick either. Now with young kids they're bringing every bug home from school because people can't/won't keep their sick kids home.

I don't go to work when I'm sick. That's for the people I work with and for. I wish more people would do the same.

For what it's worth, I never used to get sick either. Now with young kids they're bringing every bug home from school because people can't/won't keep their sick kids home.

is it those sick kids that make you ill?

or your shots?

we need studies rob...

lol

The kids bring home colds. I don't get the flu.

Why have studies when people refuse to follow advice?

so your concerned about colds giving you the flu???

and what advice are your referring to?

my mention of studies is just plain fun, cracking a joke.

Edited by manitoubass2

Our doc holds a flu shot clinic every year for his patients 65 years of age and older...I am always amazed at the number of seniors that show up...Maribeth and I have been getting the shot ever since we moved up here in 2003 and hardly ever get a cold never mind the flu...

15 years ago the flu knocked me down so hard I couldn't lift my head off the pillow for the first week followed by two weeks of rashes, chills, aches and pains. Lost quite a bit of weight as well. Flu shot isn't for me though.