Was a nice start to the morning

misfish

I love walking this section of the river as I know theres always a chance to see some wild life.

As I hit one wooded section,I see the sign. The white flag sign of a deer hopping off. Hmm,maybe I,ll see more. So I start to walk slower and sure enough I see one on the hill.

Healthy doe.

River looked inviting today. I decided to give the bead a work out. Fishing has been tough.

I finally got my first steel on a bead. Not huge but a first. Sorry about the mud. It was a quick land,shot and release.

001_zps56985fa7.jpg

Weatherman has been on my side for getting out. Lets hope the next 4 days are the same.

Nice couple of doe's there .

Lots of fluorescent orange on the field edges this am and yesterday, lots of shots also.

Nice healthy fish, love the bead.

Ry

I was fishing dime sized bags and said they must want something smaller. Good call I guess. Only took like 30 drifts.LOL

Congratulations on your catch Brian. To many deer hunters where I fish to feel safe on the river.

Nice!

I was a little paranoid about doing the trek along a section of the river I did yesterday.

Almost positive I pushed a deer up to some guys. Bang Bang right up ahead of me around noon... :canadian:

I hear you guys. When it got to the top,I was wondering if I would here kaboom.