It was only a matter of time I guess,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, TRUCK ME

misfish

Heading out this morning,I had notice I had used a quarter tank since tuesday. Since I was getting a coffee and the station was there as well,I decided to fill up the top end of the tank just to see. It cost 33 bux to top it out. I fill to the brim. So full tank to start,I,m now at 235 km. 30 km at pick up,so I have driven 205 km. Is my math off? It works out to me as 7 lt per 100 km. Correct me if Im wrong.

I just took a run to Nipissing towing my 19 footer with a 115 and kicker on it and got a respectable 14.5L/100K,2011 V8/4X4 Silverado. I didn't do over 110 KPH, no start and stop on any highway and always run with the towing mode on, always. I can't complain with that at all. When you do the math an extra liter per 100 KMS is about $1.40 per 62 miles. Pennies per mile, but it adds up.

I always put in the high test when pulling the boat for a longer distance. I will put in the good stuff every 3rd fill up as I do very little if any driving over 90 KMH, the entire county doesn't have a 100 KPH highway. I don't know if it matters but I feel it can't hurt, can it?.

Nice truck, you're gonna love it! I just hit 10k on my 14 crew 4x4 with the 3.6. Averaging 10.5L/100km right now and it goes down to 8.5 on the highway.

The price between the HEMI and v6 changes from trim level to trim level. HEMI was an upgrade in the SLT trim.

Mine sure makes closing the cottage easier :D

10431695_10154810169275105_9133601994076

Sweet ride Brian. You do know that Dale Jr. drives a Chevy. All kidding aside I just upgraded to an 8 year old Toyota. Liking it so far.

Dan

You don,t want to know, what they were asking for the same truck . :wallbash:

JR needs to give it his all Saturday night. Need that win.