It was only a matter of time I guess,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, TRUCK ME

misfish

My company truck a 2014 Chevy Silverado with 22,000 KM on it is Motor Trends recall truck of the year, just received my 8th recall notice and still counting, looks like GM wants the consumer to be the crash test dummy, from brakes not properly installed, to transmission line installed incorrectly, to side air bags not properly installed and might not deploy during side impact. LEMON MOPAR all the way

Thanks again. Reached 200 km today. Needle moved just a tad.

Forgot to mention that the bed of that truck will make an excellent "toon storage compartment"!

Enjoy the ride Brian.

HH

Joe it,s like this. Lower tail gate. Pull out toon. Load on shoulders. Drop in water and fish. Just like a real boat. :lol::good:

My company truck a 2014 Chevy Silverado with 22,000 KM on it is Motor Trends recall truck of the year, just received my 8th recall notice and still counting, looks like GM wants the consumer to be the crash test dummy, from brakes not properly installed, to transmission line installed incorrectly, to side air bags not properly installed and might not deploy during side impact. LEMON MOPAR all the way

Mopar all the way.....now that's Funny

Dodge has just as many of not more recalls on the current ds series of trucks. All new vehicles have there share of teething problems when new

Now you guys are just depressing me.

NOT

Ford,Chyrs,GM,Toy,Honda etc, all have their issues.

I work in the auto manufacturing. I know all to well what goes on,

NOW LET ME ENJOY MY NEW RIDE.

Im going :Gonefishing:

Now you guys are just depressing me.

NOT

Ford,Chyrs,GM,Toy,Honda etc, all have their issues.

I work in the auto manufacturing. I know all to well what goes on,

NOW LET ME ENJOY MY NEW RIDE.

Im going :Gonefishing:

enjoy away thats why they have warranty. Did you get the gold plan

Nice ride my man. Nothing beats that new truck smell, well almost nothing. And the feeling of a brand new out of the package new anything, but a truck, even better new. I never bought a new vehicle and I have been killing vehicles for 44 years. My wife(s) had new cars but I never did. After getting some very bad health news my lady was driving us home and we were on Upper James in Hamilton, dealers alley. She pulled into the John Bear GM dealer and told me, " you my dear are getting a new truck ". I did and I love her, my wife too.

I got a 2011 in November of 2011 and I wasn't even thinking about a new truck that winter, my 90 GMC 4X$ short box stepside was fine for another winter. But with the incentives I got a full size Silverado 4X4 crew cab with the chrome package and bigger V8 for more than 10K off the window sticker price.

The price that Ford and Dodge wanted for the similar models was 8K to 15K more. If anyone is thinking about next year for new wheels shop now, you won't be ordering options and section is limited but the prices can't be beat in the fall.

Again, nice ride, love the Black on Black.

Nice rig! My brother has a 1998 F-150 with the 3.9L V6 that still to this day has sufficient "stugatz" to pull his boat full of gear and haul 4 obese dudes 12 hrs north. Always gotten great mileage and totally dependable. No 4 wheel drive or power anything. Just keep a good wax on it. His black on black looks real old (cuz it is!)

Congrats man!