Polarized Overglasses

floater

Clip on polarized lenses are a good option but they don't provide the protection that overs do.The trouble with overs is finding ones that actually fit especially if your glasses are wide. The best for your buck are the ones that I always buy at the fishing show for $20.

vance

I have about 6 pairs ISO !! Everything from $25 amber strike kings to $250 Maui Jim's !!! Which by the way are the best glasses I have ever used I always have different color lenses and still find amber to be my fav color for most fishing conditions !!! There are many brands and styles & prices for sure try to get a pair that has sides or a arm that covers the side of the glasses so you don't get glare Comming on from the side !!! Make sure they are UVA & B as it's your eyes and the more protection the better

I've been wearing Bifocals for the last 15 years, I've always found the EasyClip Brand of glasses to meet my needs for a polarized glass. They are very light weight and fit so close that it is not obvious that you even are wearing clipons. They attach by magnets.

This site shows good photos of the brand.

http://www.perfect-eyeglasses-guide.com/easyclip-eyeglasses.html

I have a pair of "Fitovers" that I purchased from Marks Bait Shop a few years ago and they work well...The only problem is that they dig in too tightly behind my ears unless I wear them with a baseball type cap...

I also have a pair of prescription sunglasses but was told the could not be made in bifocals back when I bought them...