Crazy deal on turkey /fish fryer. 25 bucks.

Freshtrax

Assistant manager at Guelph Walmart wouldn't do it even thought the model numbers where identical. He have some Bull excuse that the UPC was different. He was blowing complete smoke and he knew it, but wouldn't bend nonetheless. Fortunately I was going that way anyhow, or I would've been really pissed!

Thx for the heads up Andrew. I picked up 3. One for the Outlaws B'DAY gift and the other two are available for any OFC member who would like one. $35.00 each to recoup HST & Walmart PITA tax ;). I'm located in Streetsville (Mississauga). PM me.

Whats that old saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Should of been here yesterday.

Simon has one or two if you want one .

. :canadian:

Yep, still got 2 reserved for OFC members. If nobody claims by end of day tomorrow (Sunday), they'll go to Fishing for Tyler & Fishing for a Cure.

FYI.

A close friend of mine works in the sports department in a local walmart (here in Hamilton).

They received a special email this morning advising the stores NOT to match this product as it was not the intention of Walmart to do so.

They even provided a customer service number for customers to call if they wish to make a complaint.

I'm thinking the power of this web board made walmart doing some back peddling.

Get em while you can boys. Markham 9th line Walmart had five in stock but would only make an exception for one unit as the bar code numbers did not match. I called Walmart customer service to ask if the would honor it but she said that the stores don't match online 'clearance' items ever. So I said to the manager of the store, "You're right, I'll just take the one"

Store in peterborough's north end had 3 on the shelf today. Talked to the duty manager and she said no at first, but finally agreed to make a onetime exception. She told me to bring it through customer service to ring it in at discounted price. When I got it up there, they found the UPC code didn't match so changed their mind and wouldn't give it to me for that price. Needless to say , I wasn't too happy but nothing I could do about it.