Driving Soul

MJL

Great news on your health and what a photo-journey

Ya did it up right

People miss so much when flying ---and I know it's mostly about time

But the most important thing you will always be able to reflect upon-----You took that time

PS---I liked the prairies---especially at night-----Lights shine like Islands in seas of wheat and canola fields

Great trip Mike! I did the same thing in June, minus the fishing part!! I'm jealous! Great road trip though, eh? Amazing country we have here, and so much more to see!! Photos are awesome, as always! Thanks for sharing!

The best part of this whole thread is your clean bill of health! Congrats on that battle man!!!!!

S.

Thanks again guys :)

Stunning pics, great video and a kick ass trip! Those coastal roads look WAAAAY too fun to drive on! Tons of twisty bits and awesome views :)
Thanks for sharing, and congrats on your anniversary!

The sturgeon fishing was my #1 highlight of the trip but my #2 highlight was driving the roads from Kamloops to Whistler. The drive was incredible and one I would love to do again (maybe with a smaller sports car :D). It was full of curves through the mountains and along rivers.

Glad your feeling well. Looks like you had a great trip Is that Fraser Cr with your Dad? The video is excellent I hope you don't mind if I share it.

Hey Brad, feel free to share the vid if you want. We hired STS Guiding for the guide and it was super fun. Already planning another trip to hopefully catch one bigger than me.LOL

Great trip Mike! I did the same thing in June, minus the fishing part!! I'm jealous! Great road trip though, eh? Amazing country we have here, and so much more to see!! Photos are awesome, as always! Thanks for sharing!

The best part of this whole thread is your clean bill of health! Congrats on that battle man!!!!!

S.

Amazing indeed. At the moment we're thinking of doing another one except to the east coast. I'd like to try my hand at fishing for stripers, sea run brookies, mackerel and cod.

If I had to drive across the prairies, I won't make the mistake of bringing only 1 CD though.LOL

Great news on your health and what a photo-journey

Ya did it up right

People miss so much when flying ---and I know it's mostly about time

But the most important thing you will always be able to reflect upon-----You took that time

PS---I liked the prairies---especially at night-----Lights shine like Islands in seas of wheat and canola fields

We only drove during the day throughout our whole trip. We ended up driving between 6-10hrs per day. We weren't too fond of hitting deer, moose, elk, pronghorn (which truckers told us about in the US).LOL

Unfortunately on the drive between Whistler and Vancouver, a rock cracked our windshield. The crack is bigger than a loonie and the glass repair place recommended we replace the whole thing.

Way cool my young friend. I'm so very pleased you and your Father were able to pull off such a magnificent and grossly huge trip. :clapping:

I hope you will share more pictures with us when you've had time to sort through them all.

I've got a ton more pictures to sort through. Only a few time lapses though - In California and a few other states, it's illegal to have windshield mounted devices (like GPS)...Plus the bugs crashing into our windshield were insanely bad.LOL

After Vancouver we drove through Washington, Oregon, California (Redwood forests and Yosemite National Park), Las Vegas, Grand Canyon (north rim), utah Colorado (along the Colorado river), Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan and then home.

In Oregon, it's illegal to pump your own gas :dunno: