Windsor Fisherman Tells His Side

RickOnt

I do think he's done this before, but I can respect his apology.

He is not a meth crazed Nazi that decided to burn a school full of children and cute puppies

Hard to say how this is going to work out for him, but I can guarantee that was the last fish he will club, I think he has really learned his lesson.

Down and to the right, up and to the left. Watch the eyes, interrogation 101, a sign of lying and or waiting to come up with a lie. Yea he's sorry, yea sorry you got caught knuckle head, never happened before, not a lie he never got caught before. This joker is embarrassing his family. He came forward because he would have, still may, get barred from every Windsor Marina, ramp, pub, 711 and most important to every red and white maple in the middle Canadian sportsman, The Royal Canadian Legion.

just brutal, in no way did that seem sincere at all, if it can be taken at face value he does sell walleye and illegally snare rabbits also speaks volumes to his character or lack thereof... with his name out I wonder if he's going to get any special packages in the mail? lol

I spose at the very least he fessed up and is sorry. That takes a lot for some people.

Pidge.

Doesn't take much when you're backed into a corner like a rat with the spotlight shining on you and the media sticking a microphone in your face. Of course he's going to publicly apologize. That was about as real as a 3 dollar bill.

I can respect his apology.

I can't, it was totally lame.

I spose at the very least he fessed up and is sorry. That takes a lot for some people. Bet he never dose that again and thinks twice next time.

Pidge.

. Wow .... And you believe that .... What about the dozens if times he has done it in the past he admits to it .... I suppose they were all gut hooked badly too ....???? Unreal

Doesn't take much when you're backed into a corner like a rat with the spotlight shining on you and the media sticking a microphone in your face. Of course he's going to publicly apologize. That was about as real as a 3 dollar bill.

The only remorse he shows is after he has been caught.

Hats off to the guys who confronted him and got it all on video.

Even got the registration number on his boat.

No place to hide.

He's sorry all right. A sorry excuse for a human being.

the guy "apologized" whether it was sincere or not who cares...its up to the ministry to make sure justice is served, and to make sure this dink never does it again.

Aside from that, he killed a fish, not a human. I hook fish in the face, break their necks and then eat them. Try do that with a human :whistling: