tb4me

OMG this is so entertaining.... :rofl2: ......

they don't want to win

...... :w00t::w00t: .....So you think they could if they wanted to???

Now that's funny :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

They lack character, talent, skill, grit and everything else every other team in the league has, but they could win?

You laff fans are brilliant to listen too.

:clapping::worthy:

Edited by muskymatt

They lack character, talent, skill, grit and everything else every other team in the league has.

I just feel bad for you now.... being so passionate and knowing nothing about hockey.You're one of those guys who calls into the Radio station after the game aren't you.

God help them,cheering them on as always,but no high expectations here sorry.Look at the west,How could we ever compete with second line and defence for the most part?.95% of these players would never make the first line elsewhere.JMO! Go Leafs Go having said that.The underdog again. lol.

There is an excellent article on the globe and mail from Cathal Kelly. It is a very good read and very aprapos to this thread.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/for-leafs-fans-let-the-annual-winter-of-discontent-begin/article20752675/

Here is an excerpt:

The annual winter of discontent begins ...

... This is the secret of the Leafs. It’s what makes them special. And as we embark on another lost season, it’s important to remember why we’re all here – to suffer together.

It’s like church, except we never get to the part about redemption. It’s 100-per-cent crucifixion. It’s probably a good idea to bring your own nails. You wouldn’t believe what they charge for nails at the ACC.

As they are fond of doing, ESPN took a nice little run at Toronto this week on that very subject.

Canada’s hockey cross to bear is, according to a U.S.-based outlet that makes its money massaging U.S-based viewers and U.S-based readers, the worst team in all the world (or the United States and a few lucky places that touch it)...

Yeah but both our prospects and NHL teams beat the laffs and we're 3-0 against the laffs, so all good here! :clapping:

So you base your teams success rate on how they do against the leafs?

Between that and how much time you spend talking about them on here, seems your pretty immersed in all things blue and white...

Ive been a fan my whole life and you clearly care more about them then i do... :whistling:

Between that and how much time you spend talking about them on here, seems your pretty immersed in all things blue and white...

Ive been a fan my whole life and you clearly care more about them then i do... :whistling:

I only care about them losing, you see a perfect season for me would be the laffs going 0-82. And they stand a chance of doing just that. That colossal second half of the season collapse last year, which was just one step below the loss to the Bruins in the playoffs, is going to be peanuts compared to how they do this year after the exodus of much of the talent they had last year(if you want to call it talent). See, no one want to play in that career ending toilet of a market the laffs offer.

It's embarrassing to the Canadian hockey market and the NHL in general.

:wallbash:

And no, I don't base my teams success by how they do against the laffs, that would be just plain silly. I just like watching the laffs lose.....again and again and again and again and again :clapping:

Edited by muskymatt

hmmmm... so you just proved that an expansion team has a tough couple years upon entering the league.

Also on that list was Washington, San Jose, the Rangers and the Quebec Nordiques

Lets see.....

Washington has won the division finals, conference finals and has been to the Stanley cup finals since 1990-1991 BETTER RECORD THAN THE LAFFS

San Jose has been to the playoffs 11 seasons in a row, has been to the conference finals 3 times in the last 10 years BETTER RECORD THAN THE LAFFS

The Rangers have won a Stanley cup, has been to the finals another time and has been to the conference finals several times BETTER RECORD THAN THE LAFFS

Quebec Nordiques were in the conference finals 4 times before moving to Colorado and winning a Stanley cup BETTER RECORD THAN THE LAFFS

The Ottawa Senators have been to the Stanley cup finals, has been to the conference finals anothe 2 times and has been in the playoff more than the laffs since entering the league in 92-92 BETTER RECORD THAN THE LAFFS

And on top of all that, ESPN just named the Laffs the worst pro sports team in North America EVER

So once again a laff fan has shown the self inflicted foot in mouth disease!

No wonder no one takes laff fans seriously!!!

:w00t::rofl2::rofl2::w00t::whistling:

Dion has been brutal tonight Good thing he at least scored one. .Bozak 3 points in the first period in his first game..Nice..Way to go Bozie...I think Nylander will be cut in the next round of cuts..Hes just not ready.