tb4me

Is there going to be any free televised hockey.

I use Bell satellite so I am not too hopeful.

And I'll not pay to watch either. The sat bill is high enough already.

Bernie,what ya talking about?

The chase is on.

Hockey ?????

Edited by Brian B

I used to be a huge Nascar fan..Man has it ever got boring..Hard to watch..But this new chase format will have me watching thats for sure..Guys will be forced to do stuff they wouldn't normally do, just to stay in the chase..

I used to be a huge Nascar fan..Man has it ever got boring..Hard to watch..But this new chase format will have me watching thats for sure..Guys will be forced to do stuff they wouldn't normally do, just to stay in the chase..

Well I can't imagine you as a laff fan watching something that is hard to watch bahahahahahha,,,,,,

Seriously, you should have patience of universal proportions :clapping:

Well I can't imagine you as a laff fan watching something that is hard to watch bahahahahahha,,,,,,

Seriously, you should have patience of universal proportions :clapping:

Can't be any worse than being the one in the chair cheering for the senoritas! since when have they done antything worthwhile? other than signing MacArthur to a near 5 million a season contract! :clapping::rofl2: Edited by Lucas F

Can't be any worse than being the one in the chair cheering for the senoritas! since when have they done antything worthwhile? other than signing MacArthur to a near 5 million a season contract! :clapping::rofl2:

Seriously, did you see what he did last year after being free of the laff hold? Once again a laff player excels after being traded. PRAISE CLARKE

So 55 points in a year and you're ready to plan the parade! setting the bar high!!! he's streaky all things aside, even when he wasn't in the dog house playing under Ron Wilson he still managed 62 points in a season then all down hill from there, you can keep him!

I have never seen so much transference from a fan of another team. You (muskymatt) must really be down on the sens if you attack the leafs with so much anger. LOL

well if you were a sens fan what would you have to look forward to? might as well spend your time on a team that's actually interesting!

I have never seen so much transference from a fan of another team. You (muskymatt) must really be down on the sens if you attack the leafs with so much anger. LOL

No, actually it comes naturally for the fans of 29 of the teams to loath the laffs. And who said I'm angry??? I'm actually quite at ease and content with my opinions towards the laffs! :whistling:

So far out of our rookies Nylander is FAST, Connor Brown had some huge hits, and this Loove kid looks gifted.He is mature for his age and very confident.The one that stood out the most to me was Carter Verheage,, could he be our future #1 center? The future is bright in Leaf land and im just happy hockey is back!!