What is the history of OFC?

Old Ironmaker

I have to credit this forum and community which really added a big boost to my enthusiasm for the sport by helping reduce the learning curve for many applications...

Mark said it.

OFC was the third or fourth forum I joined. FishOntario first in 2002... Fish-Hawk early 2003... Then YRF & OFC likely 04/05... followed shortly by some others...

It's been quite a supportive site and a consistently friendly community overall... Met a number of good people through here and have messaged back and forth with many over the years as well.

Sure as shart beats T.V.

Thanks Capn' Roy, Mod doods and Pioneer TJ for putting it out there and putting up with so many of us on this big fishin' boat.

I started at fishontario years ago. Then found OFC/OFC. I have been absent lately as having my own business while managing an 8 year old takes up most of my time. That said, I still love it here and when my business settles down I will be here more often and start doing the get togethers.

I still spend time fishing and love coming here to see reports when I am stuck working.

Great forum and great people!

Cheers