3 shots = 4 Geese

Entropy

I got out this evening and tried out my new Mossberg. Seemed to work very well.

Was my first time getting 4 Geese with 3 shots.

Entropy

Hmmm, I attached a photo but I guess it did not work. It is 2.38 MB. ???

Edited by Entropy

Is hunting season open? I'm not being a wise ass I just don't hear any gunshots here along the lake until fall and then it sounds like a Saturday night in Bagdad. If it is open please come to my place E, they keep us awake at night, do they ever sleep?

edit, Just answered my own question, Google is good. You must be waaaay up north sir, but still feel free to hammer them down here when it is open. There has to be a herd of 100 out back right now.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Old Ironmaker, Yup its early season, and it is designed or intended to lower the #'s of resident birds, ones that do not migrate. Limit in most areas is 10 per day per person for 10 days. If you have property where they are feeding, you will have no problem finding people to come help ya out. Just wish I wasn't 2 hrs away from you.

Nice shootin!!

I was fishing up by your neck of the woods last night. Too windy to hear shots, but seen quite a few geese. It was kind of a fishing/goose scouting trip. Glad ya got a few. We ended up with a 23" walleye, and 33" musky. Lost 2 other fish too. Just trolling musky.

S.