Angler kills undersize Muskie....cause he thinks they eat all his fish!

Pigeontroller

When I owned a cottage on the Irondale river outside of Kinmount we found that the locals would do the same thing. Every year we would see guts from Muskies at the base of 3 brothers falls. We were told the same thing. They eat all the walleye.....

People shoot thousands of carp in North America and let them rot... On video... All over YouTube... Only the carp anglers seam to care... 1 video of 1 musky being killed for no reason and everyone calls the MNR....

I'd like to see that kind if support for all species... Waste is waste no matter the species everyone...

Can't believe people still do things like this....

You guys were pretty calm about it, I think me and a couple people I Musky fish with would have a few more words to exchange with that guy. One of them would probably have him floating with that fish. I know its not the right way of handling it, but neither is what he did. He must have been on something other than "pot" to think that was okay and funny. I really hope people will start opening their eyes with this stuff, that guy is not a fisherman in any shape or form.