Big carp from today...

Great report UA! I was just saying to bly the other day that I hadn't seen you on the board in the while. Funny story...swimming after your fishing rod...LOL. Anyways, great story, great catching and great pic. Looking forward to more from you now that you are back!

Great report UA! I was just saying to bly the other day that I hadn't seen you on the board in the while. Funny story...swimming after your fishing rod...LOL. Anyways, great story, great catching and great pic. Looking forward to more from you now that you are back!

haha thnx

yeah i havent been catching or fishing at that in a while, till bout a week ago, im heading out saturday, hopefully i ll get some...

haha thnx

yeah i havent been catching or fishing at that in a while, till bout a week ago, im heading out saturday, hopefully i ll get some...

You can go without me. :w00t: I'll hurry up and do the apartment thingy and hopefully met you there again. Just hope I can make it.

Remember the best fish are behind the toilet. :w00t:

dsn

Guest Johnny Bass

Nice sized carp! Some guys complain if you post pics with revealing background, some guys complain the background is blurred out. lol If the guy chooses to blurr out the background, he has every right to.

Nice sized carp! Some guys complain if you post pics with revealing background, some guys complain the background is blurred out. lol If the guy chooses to blurr out the background, he has every right to.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I mean, you don't have to like every post you read here, and you don't have to complain about everything you don't like here.

Congratulations on the great catches!

Kudos to you for wanting to keep your fishing spot private. There are so few areas in the urban center that can be fished without crowds. Look at how the Toronto Islands have exploded in recent years....now you see pictures of people shoulder to shoulder at the shore. When I was in my teens, I frequented Frenchman's Bay in Pickering, which was great for Brownheads, carp and the occasional Pike. As soon as the word got out, people came in droves. After two years.. you could barely catch a catfish. The garbage and empty worm containers were another issue all together. Disgusting.