Do you mind? Were trying to fish here. LOL

misfish

Hey,keep the noise down will ya,were trying to fish here. :D

We seen this boat Saturday. I seen it pull in to the Barrie marina for a fill up yesterday morning. This morning it made the run from the bay down to cooks and back.

We could hear it from start to finish. Glad Im not flipping the bill to fuel this machine. Oh, this guy dosent own just one nice ride,but 5. Nicely displayed for all to see.

I love the noise of these things. You sure get a different view at water level.

I wont bother with large perch fish pictures today.

But, I will leave you with another great sunrise that we got to watch again.

003_zps13cb4206.jpg

004_zpsca88d783.jpg

spent 4 days on the st clair river. 2 were Sat. and Sunday, those type of boats were very common as well as 40'-60' yachts. Those yachts sure throw a wake. The 600' freighters just shove the water not much of a wave at all. There was a story going around about one of those spped boats lost control and jumped a wake and landed ontop of the fly bridge of another boat killing 2 on the non-speed boat. Like grandpa always said "speed kills"

spent 4 days on the st clair river. 2 were Sat. and Sunday, those type of boats were very common as well as 40'-60' yachts. Those yachts sure throw a wake. The 600' freighters just shove the water not much of a wave at all. There was a story going around about one of those spped boats lost control and jumped a wake and landed ontop of the fly bridge of another boat killing 2 on the non-speed boat. Like grandpa always said "speed kills"

theres offshore power boat race on the st clair pretty often. the freighter do move a ton of water, , grew up in sarnia, we'd be pickeral fishing in waist deep water, a big freighter would pass by and the water would drop down to our ankles for about 5 minutes, then come rushing back in, was pretty weird