Dirty Burt

blaque

I remember back in my teens, the creek bed was full of old saw blades from a mill at the top of the creek......long since rusted away, but still a sign of the lack of concern for the area. Depending how seriously folks take this news, (Again......not a huge surprise).........this may be the death of Burt/Newfane/Olcott

I can't believe people would need a warning not to eat those fish anyhow. Half dead being brought up on ropes, lol.

Exactly.......i never have and never will understand it. Some of it is people who have traveled from Ohio/Pa/Michigan......etc etc, trying to get their "Gas money worth" of fish meat. Some of it is low income locals that see it as meat on the table. Some of it is braggin rights when they come home to show the neighbors. Who knows.

Im really interested to see how this shakes out this season now that there is an official open report on it that has been introduced by the media

The details of the story seem to focus on an area upstream from the dam, in the thin sections of the creek probably 10 miles upstream from the circus.......that may have people thinking its OK toward the mouth?? Well see

Do you plan to come down still for the brown run lol ??