Dirty Burt

blaque

This shouldnt come as a shock to anyone, Especially Niagara County

Those of you who travel or have traveled south of the border for the salmon circus, may be interested in this.........5 families are in process of being relocated due to the contamination upstream

http://wivb.com/2014/08/20/warning-issued-over-contaminated-creek/

This.... coupled with the fact that Oak Orchard is rumored to be fenced off at the waterport dam.......should keep lots of snaggers on the couch this year. (although i doubt it)

It's definitely a fun time.. Going there you just can't help but laugh.. guys ganking giant chinnies in the back screaming FISH ON, tangling everyone up and then obviously losing the fish. So much lead getting tossed around you should be wearing body armour. I go there after the salmon madness for the brown gold.

Don't forget, this is the same water that flows into Lake Ontario. And people wonder why some are hesitant to eat fish from the lake. We are the last lake on the Great Lakes chain, the bottom of the barrel. I'll never eat fish from Lake O.

And many people drink that water-----treated of course

Remember Love Canal??....Not much Love from Hooker Chemicals

So all ethics, are put aside there ? LOL

I'll catch all my fish legally, but I'm keeping 3 fat brown hens everytime I go. You remember that chinook roe I gave you? Wanna guess where that was from? The dirty Burt! lol!!