How did you come up with your forum handle here? NF, maybe.

Old Ironmaker

About eight years ago it started getting hard to walk any inclines. After x rays my left side had no cartilage left, bone on bone. The surgeon says your right side looks like it will last for a while. Needless to say after my first replacement.....3 months later my right side dissolves to bone on bone, back to surgery. Totally pain free and very active now......I didn't have much choice in the matter.

Well my name is my name with an added "t" it is considered the Canadian way of spelling Gerrit, which is a dutch name, and it seems everyone wants to spell it with two T's..... So I have two R's, two T's and two A's ( in my last name).... My name get butchered pretty badly by most...

So yeah I was not drunk enough to have any creativity, and chose my name..

G

I modified my old Springbok to have a floor, livewell, lights, bilge etc and when I repainted the boat the word Springbok was gone so I had to give the boat a name of course. I called it Cast-Away because I am always one cast away from the big one! I now have a 17 foot Legend called Cast-Away II which you might have seen on Hwy 400. The first time I used this handle was on the old Toronto Zoo Board. Then I came over the first second and third generation of the OFC board!

When my grandkids were small I used to tease them by saying "I think you are full of beans"...

First they started calling me "Grampa Beans" but that was too much of a mouthful for one little gaffer so he just called me "Beans"...then the whole damn family started calling me "Beans"....