Leg cramps (sorta nf)

Joey

Grimsbylander.

Quote button not working but you are bang on. We would train specifically for our spring trip 17 hours north. It entailed walking the bush carrying 9.9's and gas cans plus all the equipment into fly in lakes. Then portaging 14' ers and everything over beaver dams. You better be in tip top condition to do that. More than 1 partner never made it in. We told them it wasn't easy. Same as hauling a big Moose out of a swamp. I wouldn't even think about doing that anymore.

Getting yourself in shape for being out on the water more than for the occasional weekend is the most important thing. I don't mean to say Joey isn't in shape, you sure look to be. I better shut up now before I really put my foot in my mouth,,,,,,,, again!

I was just told about this. when your legs cramp up touch your tongue with a bit of table salt . Put a little table salt on your finger then touch your tongue , The cramps will stop right away. THIS really works.

I now keep a little salt be side my bed at night . try it it really works and its so fast .

I don't know why it works but it does.

I was just told about this. when your legs cramp up touch your tongue with a bit of table salt . Put a little table salt on your finger then touch your tongue , The cramps will stop right away. THIS really works.

I now keep a little salt be side my bed at night . try it it really works and its so fast .

I don't know why it works but it does.

And I keep 2 cigarettes beside the bed.

Seriously though when I tell someone we went out all day fishing. They think it's a relaxing day in a boat. Yea right, fish for 6 hours in 3 foot chop fight the wind, waves and a few 10 pound walleye on Erie, load the boat back onto the trailer, clean it out of fresh fish guts, clean a few and cook them and tell me that's not a real workout. Relaxing in a different way. I can't do it 2 days in a row anymore, no way.