Fishing licence

mistaredone

So instead of printing off the conformation page of my licence renewal I saved the screen shot on my phone. Of course I killed yet another phone and no longer have that conformation and I'm still waiting for my licence to come in the mail. How do I get proof of my licence?

No email confirmation? Lesson learned. :dunno:

I guess you could fish and take your chances that the CO would believe you and give you a chance to produce your licence, but Murphy's law usually reins.

Maybe the website has some solutions or try going to a service Ontario office during the week.

I know with the Boating license you can phone and have them send you a temp. pdf file you can print up. I have a slow pontoon and am targeted the minute I launch from Balsam every year. I have been stopped 3 times in 18 months while boats around me are breaking Guinness Speed Records.... grumpy... a little.

I know with the Boating license you can phone and have them send you a temp. pdf file you can print up. I have a slow pontoon and am targeted the minute I launch from Balsam every year. I have been stopped 3 times in 18 months while boats around me are breaking Guinness Speed Records.... grumpy... a little.

Sorry about your luck but if you can be caught the easiest because you are the slowest then can you blame them? LOL Seriously, I don't boat but I have seen a few times when it appears the OPP's that are out seem to be treating it as a paid vacation day...

Three guys on the boat for the pike opener. First person who catches a fish decides who is going for a cold swim. Buddy #1 catches a fish and chooses buddy #2 to go for a swim. I'm lmao and buddy #2 decides to take me with him for the swim, phone and all. Brand new 5s fried. Good times still