NOCO Genius chargers - great deal

@ 1.1 amp per bank I would have no use for it, it would take 3 or 4 days to recharge my deep cycle batteries

but if you had 4 batteries stored for the winter it would maintain them

If your click on the marine tab at the top of the page there are several models to choose from up to a 4 bank 40Amp (10 per bank) charger. Not that I need one but the promo code worked on that. Good deal it seems.

oh yeah those ones would work fine then

never mind ...lol

yeah just checked and the 3 bank one is a great deal

SJS50 "50% Off"
$-134.98

fd_left.gif
fd_right.gif
Cart Subtotal $134.97 * Shipping (Standard) $2.95 Tax (0.0%) $0.00 Order Total $137.92
Edited by Terry

FYI canadian tire has the NOCO chargers on sale this week. $92 for the 2 bank charger. About the same as buying it down south with shipping and exchange rate, plus you can have it in your hand.

You need to read the specs on that deal. Its the mini 4amp per bank charger. Not a great everyday charger. Noco's 10 amp charger in a 2 bank is $216US.

The more you spend the more you'll save. And living close to the border helps!

You need to read the specs on that deal. Its the mini 4amp per bank charger. Not a great everyday charger. Noco's 10 amp charger in a 2 bank is $216US.

The more you spend the more you'll save. And living close to the border helps!

Fair enough pal, I just noticed it and passed on the info. I'm not buying myself, and didn't look into the fine details!

But, plug in the 4amp/bank charger 2 nights before fishing and you should be good to go, right?

I usually use my current regular charger @ 10amp and it charges in less than a night no problem. By the way, mine came in the mail. Looks and feels like a solid unit. Going to install it later this week.

Edited by d_paluch

But, plug in the 4amp/bank charger 2 nights before fishing and you should be good to go, right?

I usually use my current regular charger @ 10amp and it charges in less than a night no problem. By the way, mine came in the mail. Looks and feels like a solid unit. Going to install it later this week.

Did you get charged any duty or taxes?

I use the 2 bank 4 amp Noco mini charger and .after fishing the strong currents of the upper Niagara river for 7-8hrs my batteries r fully charged in less than 7hrs.

Not a huge fan of the Noco chargers. They seem to cut out a little early before the battery is fully charged. The cut-off is set a little bit too far on the safe side. Not a huge deal if you're using it for a maintainer or using it on something that has an altenator, but it made a significant difference on the run-time for my trolling motor. They are nice to charge up a completely dead battery though. I really only use mine for that anymore.

I have two battery tender juniors - 0.75A. One is constantly hooked up to my deep cycle and the other to my motorcycle. Both are ready to go whenever I need them. After I discharge the deep cycle after a trip I use the Noco to bring it back and then use the junior to top it off.